- Marketo is an Inc. 500 company that produces some of the best marketing automation software available. Their client list includes Samsung, Intel, Chrysler, and Sony, as well as many high-growth startups. I worked with Marketo's marketing team to develop an eBook that introduced new product features.
- IASIS Healthcare owns and operates 19 acute care hospitals in high growth markets throughout the country, generating $2.8 billion in annual net revenues. I am a small cog in that wheel that writes service line pages, physician websites, video scripts, and more. To discuss the nuanced differences of a biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch v. vertical sleeve gastrectomy, contact me.*
- Raise the Roof connects U.S. sponsors with children in rural Uganda at Raise the Roof Academy. RTR changes the lives of students, teachers, and leaders in rural Uganda by providing them with the tools and education they need to become powerful instruments of change in their own communities. I wrote copy for their new website, which is currently in the development/design phase.
- BuzzPlant is a digital marketing/strategic media solutions firm in Franklin, Tenn. that has created successful campaigns for blockbusters like The Chronicles of Narnia , Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ , and Soul Surfer. I've had the pleasure of working on internal BuzzPlant marketing projects, as well as consulting and writing copy for a number of BuzzPlant clients.
- This writing agency is a powerhouse, cranking out tens of thousands of words per day. I spent about 15 months here, writing on a diverse range of subjects, from cocktail recipes to belly dancing attire. (If you have questions about bankruptcy law, I probably researched the answer.) I also wrote about 170 blog posts for CEM under my own name. You can read them here.
* Medical enthusiast; not medical doctor.